COVID-19 ONLINE EMOTIONAL GROUP SUPPORT
Do you need a place of safety to share your thoughts, process your feelings, and receive healthy emotional support?
Sign up today for our ONLINE EMOTIONAL GROUP SUPPORT facilitated by a licensed psychotherapist. This group promotes the benefits and joys of sharing, learning, encouraging, and supporting others.
In this weekly group, the facilitator will lead conversations and discussions regarding the negative effects of COVID-19 and sensitively touch upon the following issues, feelings and reactions:
• Anxiety, worry, or fear
• Violence and Social Injustice
• Frustration, irritability, or anger
• Difficulty concentrating or sleeping
• Feeling emotional disconnected from others
• Having communication issues with your significant other
• Apprehension about going to public spaces
Group Type: Adults
To Sign Up: Please call 714-867-7055 or via email Kellytherapy.email@example.com.